When calculating Market Cap, we account for all coins in circulation, including those held by team members or the company. This also includes coins in smart contracts or escrow. If the coins have been issued and have not been burned, they will be accounted for in the Market Cap. Market Cap is calculated by multiplying Current Supply with the current price.
Articles in this section
- How can I generate an API key?
- How can I get data from a specific exchange?
- What is the caching rate of the API?
- When I call the price-multi endpoint, is this counted as 1 API call, or as 1 call per pair?
- The values on my API calls are different from those on the website charts.
- What is a timestamp and how can I convert the time into a timestamp?
- How can I download the API data into an Excel file?
- How do you calculate the coin price?
- How do you calculate the Market Cap?
- What time zone does your API uses?