We sign the 'Date' and 'Digest' headers of the api with our private key and it can be verified on an ethereum smart contract. If you are requesting signed messages (&signed=true), the public key for the signature verification is: a0f4f688350018ad1b9785991c0bde5f704b005dc79972b114dbed4a615a983710bfc647ebe5a320daa28771dce6a2d104f5efa2e4a85ba3760b76d46f8571ca
Articles in this section
- Are there any API guides or tutorials?
- Where does CryptoCompare data come from, how accurate is it?
- How often are prices refreshed?
- What is the difference between TOTALVOLUME24H and VOLUME24HOUR?
- What is the difference between VOLUME24HOUR and VOLUME24HOURTO?
- What are the rate limits?
- Is there a premium API and how much does it cost?
- Do I need to pay for the API or can I use it for free?
- How many symbols can I use in the API, what's the max coins that can be requested at once?
- Can I buy historical data as a data dump? How much does it cost?