The current price is updated every two seconds on the rest api and every 600ms on the streaming api. When connected to the streaming service, trade data is live.
Articles in this section
- How can I generate an API key?
- How can I get data from a specific exchange?
- What is the caching rate of the API?
- When I call the price-multi endpoint, is this counted as 1 API call, or as 1 call per pair?
- The values on my API calls are different from those on the website charts.
- What is a timestamp and how can I convert the time into a timestamp?
- How can I download the API data into an Excel file?
- How do you calculate the coin price?
- How do you calculate the Market Cap?
- What time zone does your API uses?